Saturday, July 16, 2005

Madness

Helloo ppl!

Wow...good job CH ! I didn't expect the blogsite to come up so fast :)

Anyway...yeah...i enjoyed the sleepover yesterday too ( that includes the roadtrip around PJ, learning how to play pool despite the horrible screeches emitted from the karoake room, as well as auntie chiam's indian accent ) ! It's such an amazement all of us managed to stay up till so early in the morning! Our laughing sessions were total madness.. it didn't stop from the beginning till the end of the sleepover!

Okay man....I'm gonna go off and get some proper sleep now.. ( am equally amazed at myself that i didn't nod off during working hours although my mental maths ability was zero today) ..hehe..tomorrow's my day off.. so.. i'll be heading off to KLCC tomorrow to get Harry Potter 6 ! yay!

muackss

Caroline

No comments: