Saturday, October 08, 2005

Greetings from Down Under...Finally!!


















Hey hey all you ppl!!!

My first post....finally!! Just found out the website and just got Chuan Herng to guide me in using blogspot....damn...I suck at this...but before I start rattling off...2 things...

Happy Belated Birthday Caroline!!
Happy Birthday Wen Hao!!!

Well to begin...it took me quite a while to realise that the blog was actually up and runnin... CH's mail got into my junk mail and must have deleted it while I was half asleep... =p. Anyways, after I got through d whole process of signin up and all..was jus too tired and after tat. Then couldnn't figure out how to add a post..till Ch reminded me bout it today. Phew....

Ok now for news from down under... jus had a 2 weeks break. Spend d whole first week doing assignments....was meaning to catch up wit normal uni work...but neva actually got down to it. Then in d 2nd week...went to Sydney!! Was really fun there...we hired a tour guide to drive us from Melbourne to Sydney...had a 3 day road trip before finally ending up in sydney.... 18 of us from the same college went... it was really heaps fun.!! Managed to go up the snow mountains...and played wit snow.... too bad no time for skiing...i haven't actually picked tat up yet...season's over...so I guess wil have to leave it for nex yr. And of course we went to the Blue Mountains...pretty pretty... took a night walk to one of the 3 sisters ( a rock formation with its own story ) and had wine n vodka!! =D Was really good fun!!

Then Sydney!! It's really different from Melbourne...Sydney's a really nice place...very technological ... and everything's jus on d move...unlike Melbourne here. The harbour was really pretty...and we went to the usual sights... ohh...and if u love seafood...the sydney fish market is so cool...they cook d fish u choose on d spot....n lobsters, crabs, prawns....ahh mouth watering already.... Went to the beach too....tried to get a little more tan...but failed... :P And yes....donuts!! U guys heard of Krispy Kreme? My whole group bought like a total of 32 boxes of a dozen donuts...it was jus crazy....it's really really good though

Well...after all the holiday hangover...it's finally back to work. Jus finished 2 major assignments and 1 mid-sem exam. Thats jus the beginning...finals are in a mth's time!! Arghh...and I've got so so much to catch up on....it's jus crazy...but i guess tat's uni life. College...o-week auditions are coming up...its where we apply to become orientation week supervisors....have to come up wit some funny act or dance, so gotta get those rusty nuts in my brain going again. And we've music nite comin up to...u know the heineken advert wit the bottle blowing? I'm organizing a performance like tat one...tried it out n it really works... n all tis is in d 4 weeks till exam... And I'm d Sports Rep again...good thing sports are over tis yr...but all the reports...tats gonna be a killer. So much to do in so short time!!

Anyways I guess tats it for now from me here... Oh ya...I've already booked my flight back home...wil be arriving 19th November nite....sheesh...it seems so near now...time really flies! Dunno when's my next post...but if not...good luck wit exams and dun stress too much! Take care!


Love
Grace

1 comment:

-[nana]- said...

u lucky, lucky woman!!!! :):)

ur sooo making me green wif envy....! :)

nvm, cant wait till u get back...so need to catch up n hang out....:)