Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Random thoughts..

How should I start blogging about my unemployed state ? I think it's probably gonna end up being a bitch-fest on my part at least. You guys have no idea how -not one..but TWO prominent private hospitals screwed me up . But at the same time, I don't really dare complain ..YET. What if some psycho pharmacy person comes across this blog? or worse still..i get mistaken as a bimbo a la chiamsuchuen (it'll be inevitable since it'll be full-on bitching) ? die-lah.. My pharmacy career in Malaysia will be totally ruined. Wenhao, don't worry okay..I'm still in the i-have-no-shame-being-unemployed state.

Being unemployed has been pretty cool actually. I thought I would have gone mad by now..being in a perpetual state of idleness..but I'm actually enjoying myself. I've been catching up on some much needed sleep (I used to sleep for 5/6 hours or less in UK) and then have lovely afternoon siestas (ie. afternoon naps!). Utter bliss..

Since I more or less self-diagnosed myself as an ADHD sufferer (it stands for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder..just like Lynette's kids in D. Housewives) I actually haven't been reading much. I'm still stuck on The Historian since 3 weeks ago.. and June's Murakami is calling out to me <--no I'm not dillusional. So far, I've only read The Devil Wears Prada courtesy of chiamsuchuen.. that's because Nana & June are waiting to read the book .. and also because I want to watch the movie. Speaking about the movie, it won't be out till September!! How dissapointing! Somehow I have a feeling that the movie will turn out better than the book though. I can't wait to see all the *pretty* clothes & bitch fights!

Shopping has actually been pretty dissapointing.
So far, I've managed to spot 3 tops and a pair of pants (which I've bought in the UK) .. here. These items are now on sale & to make it worse, the original prices were also cheaper. I'm more or less on a shopping-fast but it's not like I've totally stopped shopping (haha). I've still managed to get a couple of nice things... What I'm really frustrated about are the summer sales! Agh..I'm so tempted to shop online.. (I dread to see my bank balance)!

Oooh...I've also been reading lots of random blogs and ahem..your blogs too (i'm referring to: SC,WH,CH)! I've never really read blogs..till this holidays and I'm more or less addicted to it ( for now anyway). The only blog that I used to read (constantly) was Kenny Sia's (kennysia.com) and if you have yet to read his blog...go read it!! It's hilarious! Here are some of the blogs that I've been reading:
1. iamfashion.blogspot.com - It's like a female version of Gizmodo (gizmodo.com)
2. chubbyhubby.net - It has the most amazing pictures/ reviews about FOOD! yummm
3. blackjetta.blogspot.com - Funky graphics/pictures..but bitchy (ie hilarious)
I draw the line on extremely bimbotic blogs (yes chuen...there are posts more bimbotic than yours) like Singapore's Xiaxue (just Google her if you're that desperate to read her posts).

And how can I not mention YouTube? It saw me through extreme exam stress and also right now! Japanese video clips are the most hilarious ones..where they perform cool pranks/tricks to elicit sheer public embarassment! Has anyone seen the Silent Library clip? It's soo funny!!

To end..I've decided to start a new game..You guys have to do it. Why? Because i want to.

5 Things You Probably Didn't Know about Me
1. I'm a Zouk reject.. just because I'm not 21 yet (I'm happy being 20 & YOUNG..haah)
2. I've been cooking..under my mommy's supervision!
3. No, I have not poisoned/killed anyone with my cooking yet
4. I <3 Wikipedia .. I used it for my lab reports & revision + erm...random kay poh-ing
5. I miss Pimp My Ride...I miss all the bling , cool paint jobs , Xzibit saying 'You've been pimped!'
6. The 3rd one prob isn't counted.. so : I was so bored that I answered a random question on my profile page

p/s : <3 is a symbol for a heart and NOT an ice cream!

Anway, hope to see you all later & Grace.. have fun in Uni!

Muacks!

No comments: