Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hey Hey Hey!!! Great n Fun time!

Hey guys! I'm really glad we met up on Tuesday. Had a nice Indian lunch. I felt bloated even till when I sleep! Then the 'imported' desserts... Yum! I really hope we can do this again, yak and yak non stop for 6 hours... It's really great that we have diverse topics to talk about - even stuff like dreams... freaky... Anyways, here are some of the photos. Tell me all those who want the photos k? I'll forward to you all 1 shot! Till then, take care and have a great New Year. Good luck to all those having exams, and happy holidays Grace! God bless!

Photos galore!: (1) Grace with a dance move! (2) Jay n June. (3) Chuen and her infamous smile! (even the 'ang moh' behind is captivated!) (4) WenHao having fun! (probably laughing at a nasal polyps joke...) (5) Let's just see whose smile is brighter... (6) Chuen with her say (most probably a lame joke), while WenHao deep in thought (about nasal polyps again...) (7) Nana diving into the pool (bottle), Chuen gaping in bewilderment. (8) Are they siblings? (9) Hey, being twins is the trend now, huh?!

Okay, abit stressed here... Forgive me... =P

No comments: