Thursday, August 04, 2005

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BLOG HAS BEEN UP AND RUNNING FOR SO LONG!

Cool beans!
hahaha the posts about KKB were hilarious.
First, a few questions, WHY ON GOD'S EARTH HAS MY NAME (which I'm sure means something beautiful in mandarin) BEEN REDUCED TO AUNTY/WOMAN?!
Only Chuan Herng has had the better sense to call me by my name and even then, it was AFTER AUNTY!! ( I'm not pissed btw, I just like using caps lock to act as though i'm screaming when i'm online. I happen to think it makes the conversation livelier )
Anyway, since we've blogging about KKB, I'd like to give my 2 cents worth as well but seeing as I've already written about it in my other blog, I shall save my fingers the energy by just typing out the address ok (chuenie.blogspot.com)
Just abit about what's been happening since i got back from KKB.
Nothing much has been happening really. I've been lazing around at home, spending time with myself. heh. For some weird reason I haven't exactly been craving human company for the past 1 week. It's like I've gone into hibernation (only I'm NOT sleeping WENHAO)
Skipped uni this morning. hahaha I can just imagine ch, nana and wh going "yeah, very expected of her."
I actually woke up earlier than usual but the first thing that came to my mind was "oh darnit, I have to give a presentation on E.coli (which happened to be a printout of the first title i saw when I googled it.) AND listen to 6784939 other ppl present their (most likely googled) findings on other pathogenic microorganisms which have infiltrated our Malaysian water system."
See, now you understand why i didn't go, no?
Has Caroline our guardian salesperson not been blogging?
Or was I just being blur coz I could've sworn I didn't read anything by Caroline.
Anyway, I sense the making of a really good thing here so don't stop blogging ok you guys.
One day when we're old and wrinkly, we can read all these and laugh till our dentures fall out.
I sense the need to stop now as I have obviously resorted to talking crap to compensate for my loss of substantial things to say.
Until my next post, take care you guys!

ps. June, if you happen to read this anytime soon, I wanna go to Singapore the week before I start uni. (15/8-21/8) Let me know if you can come ok?

No comments: