Thursday, August 18, 2005

Stuffed Mushroom rocks my socks!

Nana, CH, Uncle, Woman, and myself had a nice lunch in Italiannies this afternoon. (The use of 'uncle' and 'woman' was very intentional. Ah, the sweet smell of revenge. Nana and CH, don't think you got off, I just haven't yet decided on a suitable pseudonym for the both of you :P)
We had a real yummy-in-my-tummy lunch, but really, most of my praises would have to go to the stuffed mushrooms. Actually the mushrooms weren't exactly stuffed.The good stuff were more like piled on top of them mushrooms, but it's all good.
We had a great time talking about everything from being kissed to how much they would all be willing to part with for my wedding 'angpow'. I've just come to realize that they're ALL KIAMSIAP. Except maybe Woman, who chose to keep quiet. I like Woman. heh.
So we went to Toys R US as vile CH wanted to look for a water gun to spray those innocent juniors with. :P
What's a trip to Toys R US without some random sampling of some of them toys. We had a blast with the staged long-hammer duels (very long spongy thing with a hammer-like head at the end). heh.
Oh and Uncle just had to show off his non existent skateboard skills by whizzing past us only to fall on his bum-bum. heh. Ok la he didn't fall on his bum. Lousy Nana, CH and Woman were not much better, standing by the sides mocking me as I gracefully glided past them. (Let's see YOU GUYS get on one. :P)
Anyway, gotta have my dinner now.
Thanks for today, guys, you all really made my day.
It's been a tough week for me and it felt good to laugh and have fun with you guys again.

3 comments:

june said...

chuennnn...oh no, auntieeee!!!


so funny la you! whyyyyyyy i nottt therre??
sobzzzzzzzzzzzz....u guys had so much funnnn...WITHOUT MEEEE!!! hmphhh.
oh hi uncle and woman also!!! u guys forming happy fammily eh??

okla, i will be back sunday afternoon. can we go out next week?? go sing karaoke and play pool...or even mambo jumbo night ( nana, u up for it???)

take care peeps!

Chuen said...

yeah let's go to red box.Nana's coming back on wednesday.that's mambo jumbo night innit? hehe actually we have classes leh the next day..yes, I'm turning over a new leaf..i'm going to attend classes regularly from now on..
what have you been doing in spore, June?
hanging out with mun yin ar?

june said...

heyyyy

dont care la...just go only
ponteng. hahaha. no la..we really should go. i figured out we can sing karaoke in tropicana also..think its cheaper. only thing that stupid place closes at 12am. argh

me? i met up with mun and slept over at her place. but i haven met han wern yet. gah. do u have his contact number?

ooohh..mambo jumbo sounds good. heheh. i think we have so much to do. u guys better go out with me..when i get back, i'll be so bored!!!!!