Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Confirm cannot become taxi driver la

If there's 2 things I learnt today, it is that

1. I am so not a morning person.
2. I cannot deny it any longer. Reality has reared its ugly head and I have to accept that I have inherited my dad's super-not-good sense of direction.

*Stop sniggering Wen Hao!!* Ok la I admit I knew both facts already. I guess I was just kinda hoping that with the new year both would, oh i don't know, just disappear and I would magically be bestowed with the ability to navigate the roads of KL even though the road signs are so misleading I almost drove to Johor through Balakong today.

I have become a full fledged couch potato and I blame Desperate Housewives. I spent the WHOLE DAY WATCHING DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES OK.THE WHOLE DAY. I HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN MY SHOWER YET. Ok maybe I shouldn't have added that last part. The defining moment for me was when I decided not to go shopping with my best friend just to watch it. It was then that reality struck me in the nose. I have become a Desperate Housewives addict.

Wish I could spew more crap but alas, I need my Desperate Housewives fix now. My eyes are starting to twitch and my muscles are starting to go into spasms. So till next time, toodles!

No comments: