Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Resolutions??? Hmmm....

Hey Peeps!!

All d best to all d IMUians for your exams... a little late... =p....sorry....there's still 2 days more rite?? Yess....just 2 days more to your freedom!! hehehe.... Good luck to June and Caroline too...exams should be pretty near yeah?/ Dun get too stressed..

Yes yes...I want photos!! gracephang@gmail.com Forgetful me...always forgetting to bring my camera...i think my brain's starting to deteriorate already...bumming day in day out....hehe... should look for a job....haha...been saying that ever since A-levels ended...hmm....Well, gonna be working my arse off d next part of my life so I reckon another 2 more years of bummin would do me good... =D

Resolutions....hmm....never really crossed my mind. Never made any resolutions before...probably back in primary school when we had to write an esaay about it. Probably should start this year... First up on my list... Play harder and get better grades? Okay maybe that's not really possible... hmm... find a job? I'll just wait till my intership at the end of the year... Haih....I think with my indecisiveness (did I spell that right??) it'll take forever for me to come down with a list... haha.... Well, I guess it'll be best to just enjoy life for a while before uni starts.

Neway...I guess that's enough of my crapping for a while now...time for Desperate Housewives which I started 6 months ago and I'm only half way through of Season 1!! Haha....

P/s Bangkok trip 2006 is just round the corner!! Yippee!!

No comments: