Sunday, January 15, 2006

New Year Resolutions

2006 New Year Resolutions :

1. Be a more responsible CG leader.
2. Go for more church conferences.
3. Spend more quality time with God.
4. Join a gym and workout religiously until I get a body like that of Elle MacPherson's.
5. Stop eating like a gilababi.
6. Reduce the number of times I hit the snooze button from 20 to 5.
7. Stop oversleeping.
8. Go for more of PC and HL's lectures.
9. Go for more lectures.
10. Pay more attention during lectures.
11. Refrain from making/laughing at lame jokes during lectures.
12. Increase treadmill speed from 3.2 to 4.
13. Have more faith in God.
14. Buy more shoes.
15. Watch less TV.
16. Be wiser and more accurate in predicting when the DBKL guys opposite IMU do their rounds.

Resolutions I am more likely to keep:

1. Be a more responsible CG leader.
2. Go for more church conferences.
3. Spend more quality time with God.
4. Have more faith in God.
5. Buy more shoes.

So there you have it, my resolutions for the year 2006. I haven't actually sat down and thought everything through but for now, these will suffice.

11 comments:

june said...

HAHA.
inc the speed? chuen, 3.4 is a snail's speed. im sure u can do better than 4!! even then, i think u walk at a greater speed than 4 when u are late for lectures. so there, be late and walk faster. heehee.
i think u can keep the buy more shoes resoultion...but what kind of resolution is that?

Chuen said...

hahah i only walk fast when motivated to.maybe I should stick a picture of an obese person in front of my treadmill la.that'd prob make me move faster.
heh,i don't buy that many shoes wert..and besides,i need to have something that I KNOW i can fulfill to encourage me to fulfill the rest :P

Jonathan is my name! said...

not many shoes? you dont even realise you have certain shoes that you were wearing sometimes.. gosh, chuen, 2006 you shd tell yourself, BUDGGET!!!

june said...

yessss i agreeeee!!
BUDGET!
that should be the 11th resolution

Chuen said...

Eh Tay Li June, don't act all good and 'unshopaholic'-like ar. Don't make me tell wen hao how much you've spent in London shopping, IN POUNDS SOMEMORE.so whose side are you on now huh? mine or wen hao's?

june said...

eh auntie...u dont start blackmailing me okkkkkk....
haha.
i spend once a year
u spend...as a new year's resolution?> wahhahah.
okok, i rest my case, but make sure i dont come back in summer and find u have more than 20 pairs of shoes. (sandles and flip flops inc)

Jonathan is my name! said...

she just bought a pair of shoes from vincci ysdy.. resolution started.. lets make a countdown

Chuen said...

hahahhahaha omg wenhao you can't be serious.countdown?!Let's make a bet. By the end of the year, June would've bought more stuff than me.Confirm!I only shop during holidays.The rest of the year I don't buy much.
AND ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION I ACTUALLY LIKED ANOTHER PAIR OF SHOES YESTERDAY BUT I ONLY CHOSE ONE. SEE..THRIFTYNYA SAYA.

Jay Low said...

i bet you'll definately go back for the shoe! or maybe spot another one you like!

Chuen said...

tSK tsk I am not a spendthrift okKk I'm quite thrifty one la.I only buy shoes that I know will last me a long time and that look nice on my feet!
and i only shop during long hols. which is like once a year!
and i bought that pair of shoes for cny!!!

debbie said...

babe u'll have to attend the lecture to pay attention to it :P