Sunday, September 04, 2005

had a long week!

hey manusia manusia sekalian.. auntie,lame-o, woman, nana, dbkl... i'm not gonna follow dbkl, trying to blog in bm.. later, she will feel inferior, as you guys know, my bm is perfecto.. :-รพ
gosh, my week has been dramatic, tiring and fun.. hiyo, monday, i got into an accident. a major one.. while on the way back from pj.. it was near the ldp toll, gosh, and this stupid car emergency break, and i had to like jammed my break.. and i bang this vios' back, and this saga bang mine back.. so its like, collision after another one.. and super tension.. 4 of my coll friends were in my car, and i was like, thank God for the safety.. and settle with everyone and the toll came and chris and li yeen stayed back and teman me til my parents came, and all things beres around midnight.. tension.. now i no car.. so kesian..
but orientation was super fun.. and tiring.. bullying those ppl is very satisfying.. but very mild only ler.. just egg them, and flour them, and chilli them, and butter them, and water gun them, and what else.. nothing liao.. so mild and so boring those juniors.. and its over now..
and super tension, gosh i havent studied for my respi exam, which is in 2 weeks time.. gosh, i'm so dead ler.. next week will be busy with pool party organised by my church, then campus friends(its a club in my uni), and lepak with my friends coz he is leaving on fri.. hopefully everything will be fine in the end..
and yah definitely we gonna meet up.. oh yah, june kena saman during her road trip to pahang.. itu la.. drive so fast somemore, tak tahu baca undang undang ker.. hehehe.. and i think june and caroline were too disgusted by variety night, seeing those funny funny ppl in funny funny outfits.. but oh yah, i saw snow white, quite pretty, but too bad, he got 1st runner up..
anyway guys, i gotta go now.. wanna do my pbl.. see you.. take care, and God bless!

No comments: