Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I WILL NOT COMPLY

I'm not deliberately trying to be a party-pooper but I cannot for the life of me type a whole post in BM without having to refer to my Kamus Dewan (the location of which fails me now) 13938493 times. June, you're amazing. Reading your post made me feel all nostalgic and this despite it being written in BM.

Seriously though, after looking at the pictures and reading your post, I really wish you and Caroline were studying right here in IMU with us. I'm gonna miss the both of you so much!! I'm even gonna miss being the butt of everybody's jokes, because really, everybody only gets into the mood of slamming me when we're all together as one big happy PM2 family. *Sigh* It doesn't even bother me that my previous sentence made me sound like a sadistic low-life with an S and M handbag. Heh.

Absence really does make the heart grow fonder huh? I mean we used to have loads of fun back in the PM2 days but ever since you guys left, everytime we get together again, it seems as though we laugh twice as hard and have 10X more fun. Maybe it's just me la. Aiyo, I think I should stop. I get the feeling I'm gonna get the rest of you depressed along with me. Misery loves company. Heh.

So anyway, June and Caroline, praying that you'll have a safe trip. Don't do anything naughty, ya? Wait until we're ALL there. :P Keep us updated through the blog especially in regards to any blossoming romances. I understand that it can get slightly embarassing to share such details therefore I hereby pronounce June keeper of Caroline's lovelife and vice-versa. June, you have the power to report to us all the juicy bits of information regarding Caroline's lovelife and Caroline, same goes for you in regards to June. So June, Caroline, don't let us down!

Missing you guys already! *hugs*

1 comment:

rawr said...

aww chuen...blog in bm lahhh!!!! even if you have to refer to the kamus dewan !! i'm sure we won't tease you lahh (sniggers)...